• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty SDCC 2017 - CLOSED!
1 1

85 posts in this topic

CLOSED! :news:

sd17.png

Welcome to another Toasty SDCC Sale!  I didn’t plan on coming this year, but things changed at the last minute.  I’m here on some other business and a little adventure so I thought I’d throw in a sale while I was here.

Let’s get the ugly out of the way. If you’re a seller at this show, I promise you the following:

Spoiler

I won’t get someone else to pull your pass or attempt to prevent you from coming to a show;

I won’t go to retailers and complain about your prices or ask about your business

I won’t go to retailers or exhibitors and tell them to not sell to you;

I won’t call an exhibitor from across the showroom floor and tell them not to sell to you while you’re standing at their booth or get others to do it;

I won’t go around telling people you’re “destroying the market” because your prices are higher;

I won’t whine to others if you get better deals on travel and hotels;

I won’t interfere with your right to do business with others;

I won’t indirectly try to disparage you on the boards or try to dissuade people from doing business with you, and I won’t have others poop in your sales thread;

I won’t contact the mods and try to get your thread pulled or get others to do it;

I won’t try to get you to raise your prices because a group have agreed to charge similar prices – this is called price fixing and not a practice I engage in because it is illegal;

Bragging to others in person or through PMs/text/emails about making another sellers life hard by trying to blackball them isn’t the smartest move either.

What I do with my time and money is nobody’s business but mine.  Mind your own side of the street.

If you have something to say to me, I’m not that hard to find.

The usual applies…

-          First, come on in and have some fun.  This thread is not a serious affair.

-          Good prices and accurate grading;

-          USPS Priority shipping;

-          100% money back guarantee, not responsible for shipping damage;

-          No pre-selling nonsense here;

-          Payment via PayPal (USD only);

-          First :takeit: rules all;

-          No PM requests;

-          I sell to those I want to – PLers, HOSers, mopes, jerks, button humpers, and general turds are not welcome here.

-          Probably not doing any CGC subs, but if I decide to then I’ll post it with the respective book and I don't do “upgrade fees” if your book comes back higher than 9.8 – my philosophy is that if you paid for the book to begin with, then you own it.  However, this is likely going to be a raw sales thread due to my limited time.

If you're new to my sales I do a whopping two shows a year - this one and ECCC, though this may be my last SDCC show.  I have excellent feedback from boardies here.

Edited by Designer Toast

THE WALKING DEAD

All Out War SDCC set, limited to 1,000 sets

$65.00 per set

4   3   2 available, pre-sealed set SOLD OUT

Comes pre-sealed in a Top Secret manila envelope containing six double size issues reprinting the All Out War story arc.  Each cover has a member of Shiva Force on it – classic GI Joe style and one of the cooler exclusives Skybound has put out!

wd1.png

wdbox.png

Edited by Designer Toast

Just now, Designer Toast said:

THE WALKING DEAD

$65.00 per set

4 available, pre-sealed set

Comes pre-sealed in a Top Secret manila envelope containing six double size issues reprinting the All Out War story arc.  Each cover has a member of Shiva Force on it – classic GI Joe style and one of the cooler exclusives Skybound has put out!

wd1.png

wdbox.png

:takeit: x 1

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

Skottie Young cover, limited to 500

$20 each

2    1 copy available  SOLD

NM+  (1 per person)

gods1.png

Edited by Designer Toast

BLACK HAMMER

Fabio Moon cover, limited to 500

$20 each

2 available (1 per person)  SOLD

NM+, maybe better

Homage cover!

hammer1.png

Edited by Designer Toast

1 hour ago, Designer Toast said:

THE WALKING DEAD

$65.00 per set

4   3 available, pre-sealed set

wd1.png

wdbox.png

:takeit: x 1

4 minutes ago, srezvan said:

Do you take requests? I'm looking for Tick stuff from the New England Comics booth (2 comics and postcard) and the Robotech comic from a booth that I can't remember right now.

If you do, I'm looking for a Mr TOad Funko Pop and a Rick and Morty Statue from Loot Crate.