• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last Call - 3rd Annual Nowhere Near Comic-Con Sale - updated w/ Grummett Wonder Woman cover, Superboy/Superman/Lois page & Psylocke splash +more

4 posts in this topic

Every year at about this time, I see everybody's SDCC posts and start jonesing to acquire new art...and subsequently realize that I overspent the previous 11 months and in order to afford new art, I have to let go of some of the collection.  So far, I have added 17 pieces to my Nowhere Near Comic-Con Sale gallery.  Prices are listed, and for the duration of the sale, if you buy 2 pieces, you get a 10% discount, and if you buy 4 or more pieces, you get a 15% discount.  The sale went pretty good last year, so I'm hoping this year will turn out just as well.  Art available includes pages as well as pinups/commissions and artists include Tom Grummett, Tony Daniel, Marcus To, Matt "Batt" Banning, Mark Texeira, Stephen Sadowski and more.  I will be adding more pieces over the course of the rest of the week, so keep checking back, as some of the pieces will be stuff I haven't made available before.  The art can be found at the link below.  Thanks for looking!

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=184089

Edited by Viking001

As mentioned in the edited thread title, in the past couple days I've added more pieces to the sale, including a Grummett Psylocke splash as well as a Grummett Superboy page featuring Superboy, Superman & Lois Lane.  A few other artists added as well.  In addition to the sale, I would at least consider any offers made on pieces in my gallery that are not Featured or by Paul Pelletier & Scot Eaton.  Reasonable offers only, not having a fire sale, just trying to speed up paying off some borrowed funds for art...heh.  Thanks for your interest!

The last piece that was added to the sale is a Tom Grummett pencilled cover to a Wonder Woman/JLA Trade Paperback. All of the pieces available for the sale can be found at the link below.  Sale will be up until Friday or Saturday, depending on when I feel like pulling it. 

Last call for the sale.  Heading to a movie in about an hour, and when I get back from that, I will be disabling the Sale gallery.  The X-Men: The End page is no On Hold, just haven't had time to update it yet.  Once again, here's the link.  Thanks for looking everybody!