• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AWAX 2017 SDCC report
1 1

163 posts in this topic

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

Met up Awax today. We spent some time looking at Bruce Timm naughty and nice drawings

super awesome dude (worship) 

Funny. I have a picture of you looking at said naughty pictures I was saving. But now is as good a time :banana:

2n16yiq.jpg

A few months ago I saw something about Burt Reynolds on TMZ or something and he looked awful. Not to sound morbid but he doesn't look like he's got much time. I decided I needed a auto before he dies and prices are crazy. 

I was hoping he didn't die between then and SDCC. 

I made it

2zear2o.jpg

1428q6w.jpg

2i9gw74.jpg

I looked for for and found Darth Corgi at his booth in artist alley. 

I told him who I was and chatted for a little. I got this book of his and he signed it and did a little doodle. 

Very cool guy guy and it was nice meeting him. 

Edited by Awax

So I met Tim from Enormous at the Vault booth. I told him who I was and we talked.. for a while. 

If you've followed the Enormous thread there's been ups and downs and gaps.  

It was was nice to meet Tim and I can honestly say he's one of the most down to earth and cool creators I've met. He talked to me about the challenges with the book and even future plans.  It was really cool meeting with him and I hope he hits something big one day be it Enormous or something new !!