• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Edmonton Expo - September 22nd - 24th
2 2

48 posts in this topic

They have an interesting early line-up of guests for the Edmonton Expo this September. Much better than last year at this point.

From the comic perspective, Jim Steranko is the big name, but other creators include Larry Hama, Bob McLeod and Howard Mackie.

For Riverdale fans, Veronica and Cheryl Blossom will both be at the convention. I guess my daughter will want to help at the booth so she can get their autographs. lol

Who is planning on attending?

1 minute ago, aardvark88 said:

better than Vancouver Fan Expo. <3 Perhaps Vancouver can get Midge and Reggie as our top media guests? (shrug)

I think Reggie had to drop out of Riverdale because he's on that 13 reasons why show (shrug)

45 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

It's not looking good for Winnipeg this year....:sorry:

What is the name of Winnipeg's 2 or 3 day con and which weekend is it on for 2017? Run by Fan Expo or another promoter? (:

10 hours ago, kimik said:

They have an interesting early line-up of guests for the Edmonton Expo this September. Much better than last year at this point.

From the comic perspective, Jim Steranko is the big name, but other creators include Larry Hama, Bob McLeod and Howard Mackie.

For Riverdale fans, Veronica and Cheryl Blossom will both be at the convention. I guess my daughter will want to help at the booth so she can get their autographs. lol

Who is planning on attending?

Would love to but once again conflicts with a local convention. 

Maybe next year. :wishluck: 

I would love to meet Veronica and Cheryl. :D 

2 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Would love to but once again conflicts with a local convention. 

Maybe next year. :wishluck: 

I would love to meet Veronica and Cheryl. :D 

+1!

I would even stand in line to get something signed!

7 minutes ago, kimik said:

My daughter has already started planning with her friends re: autographs. I can see if she can get some extra signed pictures if anyone likes. 

Yes please! On any old B&V would be sweet.

Edited by Patriot6

On 8/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, kimik said:

William Shatner has been added as a guest. Damn . lol

Once again Edmonton expo has a stellar line of media guests and solid artist/inker line up compared to Vancouver Fan Expo. I pray that Van Fan Expo can get at least 1 Riverdale actor/actress to show up since the series is filmed in and around Vancouver, BC. Big Moose, Ms Grundy? :wishluck:

53 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Once again Edmonton expo has a stellar line of media guests and solid artist/inker line up compared to Vancouver Fan Expo. I pray that Van Fan Expo can get at least 1 Riverdale actor/actress to show up since the series is filmed in and around Vancouver, BC. Big Moose, Ms Grundy? :wishluck:

Good luck.  :baiting: