• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 DC 3-pack: any info on this?

8 posts in this topic

I had a couple of similar packs from 89-early 90s when I first started collecting. They came from KB Toys. Both were Batman packs.

One had #s 401, 402, 403. Still have them too. The price box just has a 75¢ price, no Canadian or UK price and no date. Indicia doesn't note a later printing. MyComicShop.com has my #401 variant listed as a "multipack reprint edition." Can't remember what issues were in the other pack.

The cardboard center has trading cards of DC heroes and villains you can cut out.

Edited by kpaqu1
typo

I like that it appears to be DC specific.  Whether it was an official DC product, it looks like one.  Lots of those multi-packs were just "warehouse leftover whatever" so they would have Marvel, DC, Image, Valiant, and even Topps in the same pack.

Actually I had some of the Batman issues from like 421, 422, 423 I think. I broke them out of the packs. Have no idea where the comics are, but possibly went up in flames with my truck last year. I have one set left. What I did discover is that the 10 trading cards on the green backer was worth money. I sold one for $10 several years ago.