• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Shout Out to All the Boardies that Help New Collectors
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the board members that help out new collectors.

I received my first submission back from CGC about 9 months ago and started a thread to ask what went wrong after being disappointed with the grades.  

The thread is linked below.

After getting some great advice on how to properly package and ship my books, what to look for and picking up some other great advice from the boards, I have fixed my rookie mistakes and haven't been disappointed with grades from CGC since and finally had the confidence to do my first pre-screening.

Thanks to the advice of the boardies and knowing what to look for my first pre-screen at 9.8 just got finished and 30 out of 33 books sent got the 9.8 label.  Thanks again to everyone that answers new members questions, you are appreciated! (thumbsu

P.S. to the new members, you should definitely listen to the advice of the seasoned board members here, it will help you with you collecting.

On 7/20/2017 at 2:14 PM, Squad008 said:

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the board members that help out new collectors.

I received my first submission back from CGC about 9 months ago and started a thread to ask what went wrong after being disappointed with the grades.  

The thread is linked below.

After getting some great advice on how to properly package and ship my books, what to look for and picking up some other great advice from the boards, I have fixed my rookie mistakes and haven't been disappointed with grades from CGC since and finally had the confidence to do my first pre-screening.

Thanks to the advice of the boardies and knowing what to look for my first pre-screen at 9.8 just got finished and 30 out of 33 books sent got the 9.8 label.  Thanks again to everyone that answers new members questions, you are appreciated! (thumbsu

P.S. to the new members, you should definitely listen to the advice of the seasoned board members here, it will help you with you collecting.

:applause: