• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT birds, bees, and turtles OA!

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have five pages from this book.   I don't want to post them due to some of the content being graphic but will email to those seriously interested.

As TMNT fans will know, this book is one of the rarest TMNT books in existence with only 50 copies made, and only distributed to Mirage Staff.    

A link to the German wiki page (can't find an American one on it??) is here http://de.tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/The_Birds,_The_Bees_and_The_Turtles!

This book has only even been known to exist for about five or 10 years despite being about 25 years old.   A true rarity even as a book, and I have the OA.   

Price depends on the page, but looking for $500 a page +/- depending on content.

Easily the most unique TMNT story and pretty damn funny.    Master Splinter is more of a horndog than you might have guessed ;)

PM me if interested!

I actually sold the ones I had left on HA... so check the archives.   I sold one or two privately, so I'm not sure if master splinter's trouble was shown there or not