• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - CALEXIT 1 Virgin cover now available -Doombat SDCC 2017 A few DC Foils, Aspen Supergirl, Calexit and Wonder Woman- 10% off

19 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I’m open to PM’s and any offers but 
:takeit: wins the day. I can take more pictures if you’d like a closer look.

Payment: Paypal, Check, Money Order.

Shipping: $8 for up to 3 raws Priority Mail.  $12 for any number of raws above that Priority Mail . Preferably U.S. orders only, but if you’re international and really want it we can probably work something out.

No Returns unless something's damaged during shipping, and then we can figure it out.

No HOS or probies please.

My Kudos thread

Edited by DoomBat

7 minutes ago, DoomBat said:

If anyone has interest in CALEXIT or the 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK from BlaskMask Studios, let me know, I might be able to get some copies.  Otherwise, that's it for now.

I would be interested if price is right

4 hours ago, DoomBat said:

If anyone has interest in CALEXIT or the 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK from BlaskMask Studios, let me know, I might be able to get some copies.  Otherwise, that's it for now.

I'd be interested.  Lmk about cost and condition.

Calexit 1 state flag cover CGC 9.8 SS.  I'm submitting via fast track and pressing. If it doesn't come back a 9.8, I'll keep the book, but you get a full refund. 1 copy available $175 $150

Calexit 1 cover B with rebels on cars CGC 9.8 SS.  I'm submitting via fast track and pressing. If it doesn't come back a 9.8, I'll keep the book, but you get a full refund. 1 copy available $175 $150

Signed by writer and artist similar to the below:

IMG_20170723_125413.jpg

IMG_20170723_125402.jpg

Edited by DoomBat

Calexit 1 SDCC Virgin variant CGC 9.8 SS signed by writer and artist.  I'm submitting via fast track and pressing. If it doesn't come back a 9.8, I'll keep the book, but you get a full refund. 1 copy available, asking $350 $300.

IMG_20170723_125300~01.jpg

Edited by DoomBat