• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Relisted Ebay Auctions (formerly LoserCon items) ending Sun night! Campbell, AH! & more!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

This is my first LoserCon, as I have always been at SDCC. But to make my wife happy I agreed to take a year off and it's killing me lol. So I thought I would jump in on this and try to sell some art and have some fun!

So from now until the end of day on July 31st, all art in my Comic Art Shop is 20% off the listed prices. 70 pieces listed there so far and I may be adding more.

http://www.comicartshop.com/comicartshopsbycat.asp?View=A&Page=1&GCat=28210&Order=Date

I also have a special "Premium Art for Sale - for a limited time" gallery on my CAF that isn't part of the Comic Art Shop or the 20% off sale, but will include some of the best of my higher end stuff like my Walking Dead promo cover by Charlie Adlard, a Bernie Wrightson cover and splash (used twice), a Simone Bianchi Thor & Loki cover painting, a Greg Staples Mars Attacks trading card painting, and a fantastic & published She Hulk painting by Simon Bisley. These 5 are "Permanent Collection" items that would never be for sale otherwise, but I need a big influx of cash quickly. Time payments may be possible, but I need a lump sum quickly so there will be limitations. Full payment all at once is preferred. I only need to sell one of these and then the gallery will close. So act fast if you want something. ;)

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=168475

I can be emailed through CAF mail, or through my email madman1138 "at" yahoo dot com.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

Edited by Madman1138
updated sale info

Update: The Walking Dead cover promo sold fast and I have shut down the "Premium Art" gallery as I said I would. Selling any of those 5 was going to hurt, but that one while loved will hurt the least so it's all good. :) Thank you to all who inquired on something from that special sale, which didn't even last 24 hours lol.

The 20% off sale on my Comic Art Shop is still in effect until the end of July. 

Thanks!

Dave K

2 hours ago, wurstisart said:

Can you post a link to your CAF.

The link above does not work.

Sure, here is a link directly to my CAF. The Premium gallery sold one piece, which was all I was looking to do of those 5 pieces, so I closed it. But the remaining For Sale galleries and basically everything on my Comic Art Shop are still available and 20% off through the end of July.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=28210 

I moved a bunch of the art from my Comic Art Shop to eBay, and for far less than the 20% off prices as the starts. Most of them starting well below cost with no reserves. For the eBay sale I even added 2 Indiana Jones sketch cards by J. Scott Campbell and Adam Hughes, respectively, as well as sketchbooks by Travis Charest, Ah!, and Joseph Michael Linsner. Shipping charges use the eBay shipping calculator to keep it as cheap as possible for my buyers and I combine at no additional cost no matter how many you buy and how heavy it gets. :) Here's a direct link to just the art and sketch books so you don't need to filter through all the other stuff I have up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics/63/m.html?item=142454755479&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=madman1138

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

I have relisted these auctions one last time, with even lower starting prices than ever before on the higher value pieces. Some are well below cost at this point, and no reserves on anything. Up now is a beautiful Simone Bianchi inkwash X-Men page, official Topps Indiana Jones original art sketch cards by J Scott Campbell and Adam Hughes, covers by Steven Russell Black, a Spawn splash page by Jonboy Meyers, a couple published Swimsuit pinups, and a ton of GI Joe pencil pages by Josh Medors. Even a few sketch books by Travis Charest, Adam Hughes, and Joseph Michael Linsner. Free shipping on the sketch cards and sketch books and eBay shipping calculator used for the larger 11x17 art.

Here's a direct link to the art and sketch books, filtering out everything else I have up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics/63/m.html?item=142454755479&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=madman1138 

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

Just a reminder that these auctions on eBay all end tomorrow night, starting at 6:45pm Pacific Time on Sunday night. No reserves on anything and low, low starting prices. Only a couple have bids so far, so they are all still very cheap.

The Indiana Jones sketch card by J Scott Campbell will sell for sure, and the Adam Hughes one has a lot of watchers but no bids yet. 

Still up with no reserves or bids yet are 2 covers by Steven Russell Black, a Spawn splash page by Jonboy Meyers, a couple published Swimsuit pinups, and a ton of GI Joe pencil pages by Josh Medors. There are also 3 sketch books by Travis Charest (2013), Adam Hughes (2013), and Joseph Michael Linsner (2007 Dawn sketch book).

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Madman1138
left out a sentence