• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 129

6 posts in this topic

the corners hurt it. There are some issues around the upper staple both front and back but they're hard to read. I would think an 8.0 . I sold an 8.5 recently that was perfect in every way but for a tiny back cover stain.  I had two copies I bought back to back off the stands and never noticed the tiny stain. They were both graded at the same time. The other pulled a 9.4 and it's pristine. 

I agree with the 8.0 estimate because of corners, perhaps 7.5 with the ticks above the top staple on the front, small tear at bottom left corner of back probably secured 7.5

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Looks like the top staple may have rust issues, spine stresses above the top staple near top corner, general spine wear which is difficult to see due to the white mis-wrapped cover, small top right corner crease, and corner wear on front and back cover.  A nice looking, solid 7.0  (thumbsu