• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED - DeadOne's "ALL MAGAZINE" Sales Thread
2 2

144 posts in this topic

:hi:

Low to mid-grade copies of Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella, and maybe a few other horror and sci-fi books thrown in the mix. Probably 90% of these magazines were NOT listed for sale in my booth at the last VCC
The plan is to start the thread around 8:00pm Eastern tonight with the Creepy mags then do the Eerie's on Saturday starting around 8:00pm and finish up with the Vampi's on Sunday starting around noon.

Shipping, anywhere in the world, is at cost. (:gossip: I'm in the USA)
Media Mail is NOT an option for me, so First Class, Priority, or the ever so slow and still costly USPS Retail Ground are the only options.
(I do my very best to choose the cheapest and safest methods of shipping available. I do use Regional Rate Priority Boxes which saves quite a bit in most circumstances.)
If you're looking for an estimate on shipping, PM me, or use the Calculator At USPS... my zip is 48131

No Creepy or Eerie people from The Probation/HOS List ... see what I did there. :tonofbricks:

Returns Gladly Accepted, but return shipping is on you unless I royally mess up somehow.

Edited by DeadOne
Closing Thread