• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Young Romance 105 the Elvis Cover VG+ WAS $75 NOW $50

26 posts in this topic

SOLD, thanks, Wally's Comics!  Brief reopen for the Elvis anniversary.   Thanks for looking!  WAS $75.  NOW $50.

Thanks for the comments!

Here is a great book.  Thanks for checking this out!

YOUNG ROMANCE #105 is the (unauthorized, I'm guessing) Elvis Presley cover possibly by Joe Simon and/or Joe Orlando per comics.org.  There are just two in the CGC census, both are VF-.  This example is VG+.  This was issued near the end of Elvis' military career, as he served from 1958-60.  Scarce book!

I take Paypal, check, or money order.  I ship flat and sturdy to the 48 states, free.

This book is just $50 shipped to you.  This is the only price drop on this book, and I will close the thread to make room for other sellers if there is no further interest on this great book.

Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

My ebay seller name is bakeralbright, no negative feedback (0) since my origin, 1998.

Best, David S. Albright

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Edited by aokartman
sold

45 minutes ago, retrocomics said:
1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

In your arse.

Cool. That would probably make me die on the toilet, too.

Any day now. :wishluck: Still not soon enough.

Edited by Gotham Kid

21 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Elvis was great. Still not sure the animosity because I didn't make him fat.

It's pathetic when Elvis can only be remembered/commented for the last 2-3 (worst) years of his life.

1973 Aloha from Hawaii. Just 4 years before his death. Does this f%$king look fat to you !? Over a Billion people watched that show in 1973. One out of every 4 people on the planet.

You came to this thread only to denigrate the memory of a man who LONG after you and I (and everyone else) are gone, will always be remembered.

Elvis forever !

To the OP, apologies for what has happened to your sales thread.

1973-january-12.jpg

Edited by Gotham Kid

I didn't realize the school boy Elvis fan club president was present. My apologies you obsess too much. I have nothing else to say but I could go on all day because I find it quite humourous. Glad the book sold and apologies for derailment.