• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Young Romance 105 the Elvis Cover VG+ WAS $75 NOW $50

26 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, namisgr said:

It's the topic being discussed yesterday and today.  When I was at your girlfriend's house.

Ha, that's actually funny. I don't think I once disrespected the king unless mentioning he got fat was but that's a fact. You guys are touchy.

On 7/21/2017 at 7:29 PM, aokartman said:

SOLD, thanks, Wally's Comics!  Brief reopen for the Elvis anniversary.   Thanks for looking!  WAS $75.  NOW $50.

Thanks for the comments!

Here is a great book.  Thanks for checking this out!

YOUNG ROMANCE #105 is the (unauthorized, I'm guessing) Elvis Presley cover possibly by Joe Simon and/or Joe Orlando per comics.org.  There are just two in the CGC census, both are VF-.  This example is VG+.  This was issued near the end of Elvis' military career, as he served from 1958-60.  Scarce book!

I take Paypal, check, or money order.  I ship flat and sturdy to the 48 states, free.

This book is just $50 shipped to you.  This is the only price drop on this book, and I will close the thread to make room for other sellers if there is no further interest on this great book.

Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

My ebay seller name is bakeralbright, no negative feedback (0) since my origin, 1998.

Best, David S. Albright

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

looks like he has make up on...early EMO i guess...maybe hipster? is he checking out some other girl or dude...maybe a cheeseburger? he looks like he doesn't care about the hottie in front of him!!! whats wrong with this guy? and the teacher in the back looks like she's ready to roll her eyes as if saying " he's gay sister move on"!

just playing with you elvis guys I'm not hating. 

thank you very much!