• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Precode Horror book to take with you...
1 1

28 posts in this topic

...to the grave...to Heaven (for those that maybe headed in the other direction?), Nirvana, Afterlife, etc.

Only one- what would you take? 

john

Edited by bronze johnny

hm Great topic. I think the sentence should end with "to the grave". More fitting, perhaps? (Insert nefarious, evil Vincent Price laugh)

20 minutes ago, comicjack said:

I'll take this, a clock when time runs out along with many skulls and a very underated cover :luhv:

102_5438_zps8edc4a87.jpg

Why isn't this posted in the "Underrated GA cover" thread then? :baiting:

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

And since I got two hands, I'd take this one too...

comvoodooannual.jpg

Only one(tsk)

Sometimes life poses a choice between one of two. This is one of those times. Only one.

This thread is not just about posting a book- it's an exercise that requires deep thinking and identifying what one book will come with you to grave, heaven, nirvana, afterlife for eternity. 

Think hard- you only get one choice...

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Alright fair is fair, I made my choice, I guess I have to leave this Voodoo here for some one else...

Now if there's reincarnation, you can come back and bring the Voodoo Annual when you visit the graveyard the next go around. 

Limiting it to my own collection, I'm going with the woman melted alive, with honorable mentions (the ones I thought hard about) to Terrifying Tales 13 and Frankenstein 30. While it's not a classic cover, this is one of the greatest single panels in the history of the genre. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg