• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed--Thank you
1 1

71 posts in this topic

Young Romance Vol 11 #6--This is a sharp copy.  Tear on top of back cover but the rest of the book is sharp.  I put this in the 7.0 range.  Asking $40 $33 $25 SOLD

IMG_7580.JPG

IMG_7581.JPG

IMG_7582.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Young Love #6--Here is a nice cover and a clean copy. Firm staples and nice pages.  Fold and tear on back as shown.  Solid 4.5 copy.  Asking $50 $40 $30

IMG_7583.JPG

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7584.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

37 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

That romantic picture novelettes is a new one to me. Pretty cool.  (thumbsu

Nice cover art, too!!!

Secret Hearts #59--Not a good wrap on this one.  The cover other than that is pretty sharp.  Some wear at the bottom and right edge.  This is a 4.5+ copy.  Asking $30 SOLD

IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

IMG_7588.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Secret Hearts #59--Not a good wrap on this one.  The cover other than that is pretty sharp.  Some wear at the bottom and right edge.  This is a 4.5+ copy.  Asking $30

IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

IMG_7588.JPG

take it

Love Tales #43--Here is a very nice red cover.  Super bright and nice.  Chips on the right side of the cover and a couple pieces missing.  Solid 5.5 copy.  Asking $50 $40 $30

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_7599.JPG

IMG_7598.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Stories By Famous Authors Illustrated #3--I rarely ever see this book.  Very cool cover art.  Solid 5.0 Copy with a chunk missing lower left and spine split at the top of an inch.  Asking $20 $15 $12

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7601.JPG

IMG_7602.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Lover's Lane #14--Here is a creepy cover....1+1= love hahaha.  The bottom staple is hanging on but secure.  Chunk missing bottom of spine.  Solid 5.0 copy.  Asking $50 $40 $30

IMG_7603.JPG

IMG_7604.JPG

IMG_7605.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Movie Comics #1--I bought this off a fellow boardie a while back.  Not my cup of tea anymore.  Rusted staples on a sharp book.  Solid 6.0 or better copy.  Asking lower than i paid $90 $75

IMG_7618.JPG

IMG_7620.JPG

IMG_7619.JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Super Magician comics Vol 3 #3--I got this from an awesome boardie so im giving it away free as well.  This is free to anyone who spends more than $250 in the thread.  Please claim it.  Thanks Claimed

IMG_7621 (1).JPG

IMG_7623 (1).JPG

Edited by SOLAR BOY