• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-superhero Bronze Age Keys

1 post in this topic

I'm helping a friend who is no longer interested in the bulk of the 3000 or so comics he accumulated in his youth. Most are late-Silver and Bronze. In general I know what to look for as far as superhero comics go (he has a Batman 227 & 232, now at CGC, Marvel Team-up 1, Marvel Premiere 1, some Wonder Woman keys, and a bunch of Hulks that might include the Wolverine issues, etc.), but a good portion of his collection aren't superhero books. He's got a lot of Harvey, Dell/Gold Key, etc.; books based on cartoons or comics in that vein. Anyone have a list of keys I should watch out for? I have an Overstreet guide, so I can check there, and eBay results, but of course the latter may show low results for potentially valuable books without a huge market. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps