• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New CAF Gallery
1 1

16 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2017 at 0:26 AM, JadeGiant said:

Where do you go after an intro like that??!?!?!! Pulling up a chair and getting some popcorn!

I think this is what people call a 'mic drop'. I'm with the rest of you all, just wow. I mean the first thing I see is that ASM 40 cover when I open the link. I didn't see that coming.

9 hours ago, SquareChaos said:

I think this is what people call a 'mic drop'. I'm with the rest of you all, just wow. I mean the first thing I see is that ASM 40 cover when I open the link. I didn't see that coming.

I almost used the mic drop but it felt more like an intro than an exit. Talk about an epic into on CAF!

If it wasn't because I could be accused of blasphemous writings I could have introduced these pieces in one sentence: "When visiting the CAF church, suddenly I saw God and two angels" :blush: :cloud9:

I think an improved title to this thread could be "Amazing Spider-Man Romita covers #40, #46 and #61 now on CAF" - just now I saw this thread only by accident.  

To better show the fantastic and historic art I've tried to make photos bigger, sharper and I've enhanced the contrast slightly:

1i.thumb.JPG.7b4abfa4152da375eac26bb1638ed9a8.JPG

2fdfv.thumb.JPG.17e3cfcad0c27d0eadd96fe300487a28.JPG

234.thumb.JPG.601cf6e7b05044802a9082950454563a.JPG

If put on HA, could #40 be the first OA super hero cover to reach $1 million hm (I only remember one Frazetta painting - which strictly speaking wasn't even comic art - and a Tintin piece going for more than 1 mill). 

Strange why #40 hasn't been highlighted on CAF a week ago. 

Edited by Rune

Where have these pieces been hidden for so many years ?

first time I see them. They are wonderful!!!

would love to hear more about these pieces from the owner. Like since when they are in the collection and such. Super curious. Just so cool to see them being on CAF.