• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARLORD 1-11, 24 (raw, 9.4 or better, sold as lot)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I'm selling my WARLORD comics. All I have left are issues 1-8, 10, 11, and 24. 

Other than issues 1 and 2, I have them listed in my database as NM+, but for the sake of selling, let's call them Near Mint (9.4). 

• Issue 1 has some warping along the bottom of the front cover (about the size of a quarter). I didn't notice it when I bought it, so it's not obvious. I'm not sure if it's water damage or just wrinkling/rippling (I've never seen water damage before, so I'm not 100% sure). It's a sweet copy otherwise. If it weren't for that blemish, I'd mark this as a NM+. 
  • Issue 2 has a couple of minor spine creases near the corners. Presents very well. Still a 9.4 I think.
  • All other issues are really, really nice. I'd say at least NM+. If you're into pressing, there's a chance at a 9.8. Heck, possibly without a press. 
  • Each issue is probably W-OW for the pages. I don't have anything to compare them to, but they look pretty darn white.

I'm selling all 11 issues as a lot for $75 shipped in the US. I ship Priority Mail only. 

Warlord1.jpeg

Warlord2.jpg

Warlord3.jpg

Warlord4.jpeg

Warlord5.jpg

Warlord6.jpeg

Warlord7.jpeg

Warlord8.jpeg

Warlord10.jpg

Warlord11.jpg

Warlord24.jpeg

Edited by Reno McCoy