• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed

14 posts in this topic

No Ho's or Probies

Shipping is Free, through Priority. US only 

Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving the book. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance. Book must be sent back in the condition it was received.

Payment through paypal 

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

If you need more pictures, please just let me know. 

Edited by SpideyFein

Brave and the Bold 28- 

I recently got this in a trade from a boardie. The boardie said he bought it from Bunky Brian as a complete, and unrestored 1.5-2.0. I think it's a 1.5. Everything is attached. There are a few chips out of some of the page corners, and the pages look off-white. As you could see, most of the wear is on the bottom left corner. Nice presenter overall. 

$1460 $1400  $1350 $1300 OBO

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by SpideyFein

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

SpideyFein rocks!!

sweet book.  

I got something coming in the mail to put next to that Catwoman statue you got me in the gift exchange :headbang:

You rock too bro!! It was you who got me the sweet old school Spidey train. Although I would love to take credit for that cat statue, it wasn't me. You did have me thinking for a minute though. That might have been another Spidey- but not a SpideyFein lol

3 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

You rock too bro!! It was you who got me the sweet old school Spidey train. Although I would love to take credit for that cat statue, it wasn't me. You did have me thinking for a minute though. That might have been another Spidey- but not a SpideyFein lol

I forgot how the exchange worked. O.o

You are correct, sir.