• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
2 2

162 posts in this topic

Archie 80

Another solid  copy,  but  a  bit  more  wear  on this  one,   and  a  quarter  sized    water  spot upper  BC.   Otherwise  flat  and tight   decent  gloss,   white  pages.  Short  vertical  tear  at  fold on the CF,   doesn't  touch  the art. 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

UjpRkie.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Undercover  Girl  5  (#1)

Rough  reader  copy  of  an  obscure  ME  title. 

Plenty  of  tape  along  spine,    chips  and  corners out, cover  is  tanning  badly,   pages  are  tan  to  cream,   and  the CF  is  loose.  

Ostreet  G  is  $28,  but this is  a  rerun,   so  I'm going  cheap

$10 takes it.   SOLD!

82C6YVd.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Undercover  Girl  5  (#1)

Rough  reader  copy  of  an  obscure  ME  title. 

Plenty  of  tape  along  spine,    chips  and  corners out, cover  is  tanning  badly,   pages  are  tan  to  cream,   and  the CF  is  loose.  

Ostreet  G  is  $28,  but this is  a  rerun,   so  I'm going  cheap

$10 takes it. 

82C6YVd.jpg

I'll take it

Captain  Marvel  Adventures 50

Both staples  are  a bit  rusty,  but no migration.  Bit of spine roll,  some general  wear.  Pulled  upper  staple  on  the CF,   otherwise  tight. 

Solid  lower  grade  for $40

1hHwA0R.jpg

5 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Lorna  The Jungle  Girl  14

Plenty  of  general  wear,   1-1/2"  split  lower  spine,   couple  other small tears  along spine. Tight  with  white pages,  and  Our  Jungle  Heroine  is  lookin' good!

Cover  by  Vince  Colletta  and   Joe Maneely,   Interiors  by  Jay  Scott Pike  and  Syd Shores. 

Grab  an  affordable  copy  for  $15

DQ2BePs.jpg

Take it!

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Mad  Magazine  44

This  is   my  favorite  early  issue  of  the magazine,  I'll show you  why  in  a minute.

First,   book  is  flat  and  square,   clean  with  tight  spine  and  CF,   no  bends on the BC,  this issue  is  before  the  fold ins  started,. 

Small  splits  upper  and  lower  spine,   otherwise  quite   a nice  copy 

Here's  why  it's  my  favorite.    The  FC  is  by  Kelly  Freas,  and  a gorgeous  Christmas  cover,   The BC  is  ALSO  by   Kelly  Freas,  and  another  gorgeous  Christmas  cover,  this   time   a  lovely  portrait  of   Alfred's  girlfriend,    Moxie.

Both   are  posted  below,   enjoy!

Asking  $30

8DgcqPT.jpg

v9lO7gY.jpg

:takeit:

Lorna  The Jungle  Girl  14   is  SOLD! Lorna  The Jungle  Girl  20  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Robot!

Mad 44  is  SOLD!

Thanks   JustJimN!

Three  Early  Birds  today.

Teen Titans 1

General  wear,  1"  split  lower  spine,    large  dogear  lower  RH  FC.   Otherwise  tight  and  square,  with  a  whiff of  stacking   roll,  decent  gloss,   white pages.

Asking  $50  SOLD!

A03spYi.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica 10

Small  corner  off  lower  RH  BC,  couple  small tears  at  staples,    some  general  wear, large dogear  upper   RH  FC,   small  ink  name  upper   FC.  Otherwise  tight  spine  and  CF,   good  gloss,    white pages.  Two  pages  of  Katy  Keene  in this issue.

Take it for  $40  SOLD!

C8yNR74.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Wonder  Woman 85

General  wear,   especially  along   LH  FC,   1/2"  tear  LH  BC  with  a  large  dogear   from base  of tear to  upper  BC, some light rubbing/scratching  lower   RH  BC.  Otherwise  flat  and  clean,   tight  spine  and  CF, good gloss,  offwhite pages. 

Asking  $75

2MOu3QH.jpg

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica 1

Small  corner  off  lower  RH  BC,  couple  small tears  at  staples,    some  general  wear, large dogear  upper   RH  FC,   small  ink  name  upper   FC.  Otherwise  tight  spine  and  CF,   good  gloss,    white pages.  Two  pages  of  Katy  Keene  in this issue.

Take it for  $40

C8yNR74.jpg

Take

Teen  Titans  1  is  SOLD!  Thanks  Incredible  Pulp!

Betty  and  Veronica  10  is  SOLD!   Thanks  Whomerjay!

All right!  Going to  try  to get  ten  books  or  so up  tonight,   here we go

Best of the West  1

Magazine   Enterprises   anthology,   four  western  tales  including  Straight  Arrow  by  Meagher,   and   Ghost  Rider  by    Ayers.

Nice looking  copy,   but one interior  page  has  a  tear   across  from  outer  edge  nearly  to  the spine.   Sigh...

Otherwise  a  solid  copy,   tight with  offwhite - white pages.  If the  tear  doesn't  bother  you  much   you can  grab  a  bargain

Asking  $25

bcs1vON.jpg

Katy Keene  Fashion  Book  Magazine  13

Chock  full of  paper dolls,   all intact.    Both  staples  are  rusty  with  a hint of   migration,  otherwise  flat  and square  with  a  touch  of  general  wear.  Tight  spine  and CF,  white pages.

Asking  $30

MoAJ5cG.jpg