• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,040 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

My daughter who recently moved to LA opted to evacuate.

Depending where she is, probably a good idea. Hope she stays safe Mike. :wishluck:

Just saw fires actually burning on the beach at Zuma Beach on the news. I surf there from time to time. Scary stuff...

She lives close to LAX so she probably didn't have to evacuate but better safe than sorry.  What is your favorite place to surf?  Her boyfriend surfs every day but they just moved there, so he would probably appreciate recommendations.

3 hours ago, n2wdw said:

She lives close to LAX so she probably didn't have to evacuate but better safe than sorry.  What is your favorite place to surf?  Her boyfriend surfs every day but they just moved there, so he would probably appreciate recommendations.

Yeah, she would be safe there. Good to hear!

My favorite local spot is Golden West St in Huntington Beach. I often go down south to Trestles in San Clemente as well. Zuma Beach and North Malibu has nice long rides but hard to get to. Her boyfriend has probably discovered Redondo Beach breakwater and El Porto. Both good South Bay spots but a little crowded.

Just killing some time until the missus gets her "paint on" for the Christmas party.

Thought I'd bore you all with a few more unusual items. Won't have time to post all my Christmas stuff between now and then anyway...

A cool Pez and Ramp Walker and a couple old composition Santa nodders ("bobble heads" for you youngsters).

christmassantapezwalker.jpg

santanodders.jpg