• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,077 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, mlansdown said:

Obviously not a comic book but some nice comic art.  I've been looking for a high grade example of this target for a long time and finally found one last month!

dicktracytarget.jpg

So you're saying this has been a target for years ? ...sorry, couldn't resist. It amazes me how you guys even know this stuff exists to look for... mighty cool, though. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 hours ago, mlansdown said:

Obviously not a comic book but some nice comic art.  I've been looking for a high grade example of this target for a long time and finally found one last month!

dicktracytarget.jpg

Nice piece with great color Mark!  I have had that one in the past but I just can't keep everything.

Got lucky and hit the flea market today. Just about every Sunday for the past two months it has rained so I was chomping at the bit to get out. 

Was damn cold but clear and breezy. I flipped my space to a friend. So out I went. Got done just in time. On the way home it got real windy and the rain kicked on again. Think about those poor sellers next time you slap them with your low ball offer. Rough way to make a buck sometimes. 

Missed this. One of my favorite regulars sold this for $75. within minutes of putting it out. Damn!

0744B0A0-40D6-4B39-AADE-8DCE712444D3.jpeg

Still worth getting up though. Grabbed a little pile of Tijuana bibles and a Jungle Book pub on the cheap.

Buy of the day, however, were these two 1930’s glass oil bottles with perfect decals and tops. Stuff like these are gold out here. They won’t last long at my next show.

Was a little dim but well worth my getting up for.

1F61BE3D-D12B-46B8-984F-EFDBC3D5D045.jpeg

93FCDAE5-C8E5-48EC-B08F-064A987F190A.jpeg

Looks like he flipped it to David Arnold and now David is flipping it. :popcorn:

Man, am I the only collector still left in this world? 

The Voodoo is also on eBay for considerably more than I sold it for.

I honestly have no problem with it if I don't Get some “sob story” or ball face lie about why you want it. I got my price and what you do with it is your business. Just don’t ask for a discount, whine or BS me. These folks won’t get a deal like that from me next time...:whistle: