• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,040 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2019 at 8:32 PM, Robot Man said:

A little candy for the kiddies...

monster candy.jpg

I remember getting those as a young kid.Candy cigarettes?Must have made them a long time because my Papa remembered them too..

I'd love to find that set.

8 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I remember getting those as a young kid.Candy cigarettes?Must have made them a long time because my Papa remembered them too..

I'd love to find that set.

It’s your lucky day lil buddy. I have a few of them and will put one away for you along with that Canada CDNP...(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

mad59.jpg

one of the greatest mad covers ever...the original painting in mint condition is being auctioned by HA in the next signature  auction...any estimate out there on price.

Edited by Mmehdy

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

It’s your lucky day lil buddy. I have a few of them and will put one away for you along with that Canada CDNP...(thumbsu

Thanks big buddy!

Did you see that really cool Superman Tim Halloween cover Mr Bedrock posted recently?

4 hours ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

This isn't necessarily a Halloween book but with this cover it should have been one! The insides are equally as fun. I picked this up at the first Long Beach Comic Con. I don't go to that show anymore but the first couple actually had fun books!

tn_PlasticMan39.jpg.d5cb2fd0a111e8c0ebe50ac09916cb40.jpg

Nice one. Quality really got on the horror train about that time. Most of their out put had some kind of a horror theme.

Yeah, I miss the Long Beach Con. Very close to me. I used to score quite a few great books there for the first year or two. She has turned it into a cosplay, movie star, wrestling show. Only a couple real comic dealers that don't have much of what I want. A real shame...

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Why yes I did. A fine book for sure. Here is another one if you liked that one.

supermantimhalloween.jpg

Love it I need to get an issue or two from that series,because,well,because! lol I think I have two favourites to look for now.Y'know,I don't think I've ever seen one for sale here in the last ten years!