• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,107 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Robot Man said:

comperfectcrime29.jpg

Such  a strange colouring choice, giving the cover green highlights. I wonder if a mistake was made, given the spine is similarly coloured.

All locked down down under, Went to the Post Office today, and that was a surreal experience.

6 hours ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Such  a strange colouring choice, giving the cover green highlights. I wonder if a mistake was made, given the spine is similarly coloured.

All locked down down under, Went to the Post Office today, and that was a surreal experience.

I've got a huge pile. Just waiting for one slow payer. I am going tomorrow and that might be it for a while until I can get on line and have my mailman pick mine up from the house. I don't want to stop selling stuff. It is good for me to do just to keep busy but won't risk my life for it...

Presenting such an improved face to your own probably boosted you in their estimation.

My family met up thru a Zoom conference call. I was planning on wearing full makeup 💄, but we didn’t have any handy. We ended up having a hat party.

Man, has it come to this? Getting up at 5:00 am and lining up with people in masks and gloves for a 6:00 store opening to run in and grab paper towels and hand wipes? How sad is it when this  or a trip to the post office is the highlight of my week. And probably unlike our “big man” at the tops desperate prediction, at least a couple more months of this if we are lucky. What happens after this? Life back to normal? Probably not.

73465D5C-D7B2-400A-8A53-08E9570DFB17.jpeg

638EC8E8-20BC-483E-9FC7-15C930A5E720.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man