• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,096 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sagii said:

patsy walker Miss America #65.jpg

This cover could have had a different punch-line...

Wow, not being a social media person (other than here), I rarely pay any attention to “likes”, post viewing or even post counts. But, for some reason, I happened to look at mine today. 22K! Really? Seems like only yesterday I joined up here. Man, I really need to get a life. 

This brings me to a point. Being “locked down”, I have a lot more time on my hands than I normally do. Thank goodness for these boards. Great to have people to communicate with and a great place to buy and sell some books.

So, trying to find stuff to keep busy. Cleaning out the garage, the closet, yard work and such. Found these DVDs in a cup board. Haven’t seen them in years if at all. So, which one should I watch first?

19A171C7-61CC-42E7-80C5-03A083D20B53.jpeg

Ken Burns sort of puts me to sleep - zzzzzz. Great stuff, but there is so much there to digest. It's heavy. Two hours seems like six. I have to be in the precisely right frame of mind.     

I'd go with Step Into Liquid. As a midwestern boy, I'm more fascinated by surfing.  :cloud9:

I went into Step into Liquid. Good choice. Man, I miss surfing. 

Next up will be The Song Remains the Same. I really feel like rocking. 

As great as we get along, I’m sure my wife is really getting sick of me. I’ve been playing my guitars a lot. On occasion, it gets a little loud...:roflmao:

I’m saving The War for a while because it’s a little more involved. I like to watch an episode at a time in order. Hard to sit still that long.