• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,075 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, Hap Hazard said:

I'm sure you have all of these Bob, love Super Funnies and the first issue 3D with no glasses you have to make your own!

super funnies2 001.jpg

Oh boy!I love,collect Superior Comics and have never come across above!Super nifty.

Hear I sit broken hearted...

Today would have been the Cal Con Show in SO CA. Other than Christmas and my grandkids, I probably miss this most of all. One frenzied day of buying, selling, and drooling over beautiful books you probably can't have.

Here are some photos of past shows. You will see a lot of smiling boardies holding up their purchases from me. some of my personal scores and lots of excitement. The packed room that just no body wants to leave at 5:00. Maybe, the best one day show in the country.

Yeah, I miss the money and getting new books to add to the junk pile, but most of all I really miss you guys. It is what it is and hopefully you are all doing well and we can do it again next year!

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_7832.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg