• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,077 posts in this topic

Yeah it was. Thanks for the invite. My only regret was coming home without a single book...:sorry:

Cash is over rated unless you are Uncle Scrooge. Books over cash any day of the week. 

Now, I gotta go out and find some more good stuff to keep you hungry mongrels fed. :roflmao:

Well, it looks like it's safe to crawl outta my bunker. For you local LA guys and gals, I will be doing the Valley Comic Book show this Sunday 5/23. I have not done a show since Jan 2020. I should have many boxes of GA/SA/BA. Many heavily discounted some not so much but a decent mix. I will be sharing a booth with local boy Jim Maley and we will be against one of the walls. I will be the older white haired guy with some sort of colorful comic character mask on. Come by and say hi. There will be a number of vintage comic books dealers there as well. The hotel requires masks. We haven't been lifted yet.

180132967_219589203300475_2741450593569737892_n.jpg

Just when I think I know about all the comic book clubs out there, I find another one. 

Got in a pile of books was this issue of Golden Lad  #4 from 1946. Low and behold, was this ad for the Golden Lad Club! 

Now, I got another club kit to hunt down. Anybody hear of one of these for sale, I’m the guy! 

1D6DCE78-5CA7-4095-92DC-169129E6798F.jpeg

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Just when I think I know about all the comic book clubs out there, I find another one. 

Got in a pile of books was this issue of Golden Lad  #4 from 1946. Low and behold, was this ad for the Golden Lad Club! 

Now, I got another club kit to hunt down. Anybody hear of one of these for sale, I’m the guy! 

1D6DCE78-5CA7-4095-92DC-169129E6798F.jpeg

Cypher says: Here’s your chance to get an autographed picture of golden lad!