• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] STAR WARS 1-6 (raw, NM- or better, sold as lot)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Time to sell my Star Wars comics. I'm selling issues 1-6 as a lot. All copies present well (unless you don't like the miswrap of issue 3). None are worse than a NM-. All issues appear to have OW-W pages. Each issue is in a Gold mylites2 bag with full back.

I'm selling the lot for $200 shipped Priority Mail in the United States. If you're in another country, please work with me on shipping.

Here's a breakdown of the copies. Please see the images for verification. 

• Issue 1: A few spine tics on front cover. Two appear to break color. There's a crease along the top that breaks color. A nice copy nonetheless. I'd consider it NM. 
  • Issue 2: Three spine creases on front cover. Don't appear to break color. Hard to spot on first look through comic bag. Presents very well. I'd consider this a NM-. 
  • Issue 3: Miswrap. Small spine ding on back cover near lower corner. The bottom of the front cover isn't perfectly uniform, but I'm not sure if that's a color fleck or chip or what. I'd consider this still a NM copy.
  • Issue 4: Several minor spine tics on front cover. Three appear to break color. Otherwise a really nice copy that presents well. I'd consider it NM. 
  • Issue 5: Very sharp copy. No spine crease or dings. At least a NM, although I've seen NM+ not look this good.
  • Issue 6: Looks like one spine tic that breaks color on the front cover. Otherwise a dang nice copy. I'd consider this at least a NM, although I've seen NM+ not look this good.

StarWars1.jpg

StarWars1B.jpg

StarWars2.jpg

StarWars2B.jpg

StarWars3.jpg

StarWars3B.jpg

StarWars4.jpg

StarWars4B.jpg

StarWars5.jpg

StarWars5B.jpg

StarWars6.jpg

StarWars6B.jpg