• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Pre-Code Horror: MT 1

9 posts in this topic

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. CONUS shipping is $10. I only ship USPS Priority. PM me with info on International shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal, MO, or Check

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. Returns accepted within two weeks. Buyer pays return shipping unless I’m at fault. No returns on slabs.

Thanks for stopping by! (thumbsu

Mystery Tales #1 1952 - $565 - Calling it a 5.0/5.5 based on the consensus of the PGM thread. 

The book has maintained its gloss, but has some wear and a few of tears on the spine. There is a very faint color breaking crease on the top right corner, and another tiny color breaking crease on the bottom right corner. There is also a half inch spine split at the top of the book. The pages are supple and the staples are firmly attached to the cover and centerfold.

If you have any specific questions about this book, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. (thumbsu

mt1001.jpg

mt1002.jpg

FullSizeRender 11.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Awesome book.  How is this still here.  If i didnt have a 8.5 already it would be in my box .

Thanks, Solar Boy! ;) 

Edited by AL Comics