• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Thanks 9 Obscure Gold Low End Books Free Ship Crime Horror Hero Girl

19 posts in this topic

CLOSED Thanks everyone, 5 out of nine sold is good.  I appreciate your looks at the books.

Best, David S. Albright

Update

Roger Dodger, Love Clinic, and Black Cat Mystery SOLD!

Thrills Of Tomorrow, and Black Magic SOLD!

Thank you, collectors!

Thanks for checking this thread.  It's raining all day here on the west coast of New England.  I usually mow grass at the local golf course, but today I did an attic search for modestly priced older books you might like!  The front cover scans will follow.

Paypal, Check, or Money Order all OK.  I only ship to the lower 48 states.  My ebay seller name is bakeralbright, never a negative, member there since 1998.

Best, David S. Albright

9bookswrap.jpg

9booksraw.jpg

Edited by aokartman
closed

Thrills Of Tomorrow #18 VG-.  Space cover December 1954.  These books are all complete, important defects outside of grade will be noted.

$15.  SOLD

Image.jpg

Edited by aokartman
sold

2 minutes ago, JustJimN said:

:takeit:

You know, I have to wonder if that cover isn't some kind of inside joke about Jack Kirby.  The pitter patter of little feet made me wonder.  Seemed too obvious.  So I looked it up and I think that comic was published a few months before the birth of Kirby's 3rd child.  And I know he worked there.   And Hercules kind of looks like Kirby too.  It's worth researching further.

3 minutes ago, Westy Steve said:

You know, I have to wonder if that cover isn't some kind of inside joke about Jack Kirby.  The pitter patter of little feet made me wonder.  Seemed too obvious.  So I looked it up and I think that comic was published a few months before the birth of Kirby's 3rd child.  And I know he worked there.   And Hercules kind of looks like Kirby too.  It's worth researching further.

The cover dialogue sold me. Will have to look into the potential Kirby connection.

Just a quick note to reflect on the sales of five of the books.  Remaining four books are Patsy and Hedy $8, Tracy $30, Kerry Drake $15, Captain Marvel $30.  Note to JustJimN, RobotMan got the "Thrills Of Tomorrow" book before you.

Thanks everyone,

David S. Albright