• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Dizzy Dames #2, HTF, GGA
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I was just putting together an Ebay ad and thought I would offer this one up here first.

First "take it" in the thread wins.

Payment via Paypal.

Returns accepted, please notify if returning within 7 days.  Purchase price refunded.

No bad guys (probation, HOS)

Shipping boxed and tracked at $12 within North America (coming from Vancouver, Canada so please allow a couple extra days travel time).

Bought and sold on these boards for a few years, you can check my Kudos and I also have 100% perfect feedback on Ebay (same username).

DIZZY DAMES #2, (ACG 1952).  very tough book to find, only one on the census at 4.0.  This one is a nice solid complete book with no resto.  Cover and folios are all well attached at the staples.  There is a small spine split at the top of the spine which I have included a picture of, all other wear and tear is pretty clear in the pics.  I would say this looks right around 4.0 to me.

$300.00

IMG_7163.JPG

IMG_7164.JPG

IMG_7165.JPG

IMG_7166.JPG

IMG_7167.JPG