• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

LAST CHANCE, PRICES LOWERED! Early Golden Age Treasures, looking for good home!  1st :takeit: by time stamp wins.  Paypal or Money Order both accepted.   I have owned these puppies a looooong time, OLD LABEL GOODNESS (And STRICT GRADING!)  1942 More Fun #75 3rd Ever Aquaman, Origin of Spectre (JUST LOWERED!) $925 FREE SHIPPING, received VF 8.0 mod(p), Wonder Woman #23 featuring a story on WW's childhood! extremely slight work with just a slight(a)  JUST LOWERED TO $325, FREE SHIPPING!  IMO, both have more in common with 9.0 in appearance, at least with just the slightest of additional work needed.  Tiny CT needed at upper spine split of WW, tiny CT, perhaps a slightly better press done for a super tiny spine reading tick, and dot more of CT needed on More Fun #75 to make both of these just about perfect in appearance (the main reason I bought these beauties forever ago).   

CHECK OUT MY KUDOS PAGE:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

I have also sold big books here more recently, Hulk 181 8.0 etc. but stopped bugging people to leave feedback as the historical data and my time here should speak for itself.

more fun 75.jpg

More Fun 75b.jpg

WW23.jpg

ww23b.jpg

Edited by TC33
scans

Testing, not sure why I don't see this posting show up on the thread.  Hopefully it pops up soon???

The last restored More Fun #75 to sell was a Moderately restored VG 4.0 in 2016 for $618.  Wasn't that pre Aquaman movie announcement era?   Compared to a lowly VG, it seems like $975 for a very attractive and glossy/bright color VF post movie announcement is a pretty good deal???  :baiting:     Price LOWERED to $925 SHIPPED to get this sold! 3% discount for money order vs. paypal and save you even more!!!

Wonder Woman lowered to $325 Shipped! (Less than 1/2 the $704 unrestored VF guide)

Edited by TC33

:baiting: Last Bump, these Scarce early G.A. books are Rarely Offered and priced fairly well.  If you have a reasonable offer let me know by tomorrow before I take these down to salt away another 15 years or perhaps give a chance to an alternate site.  Thanks for looking!