• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Diego Comic-Con 2018, July 18-22
3 3

133 posts in this topic

I hope I win a good round for the Ace Parking!!!!

I actually received a 1st round!!!  I'm buying Monday.  I always have received 3rd-5th round lottery dates.  I'm so very happy!!!

Edited by Agent 007
Added Update

6 minutes ago, mysterio said:

How does the SDCC thread go without any posts for 2.5 months??

Not much to chime in on - got my badges and accommodations. Once the schedule and show updates start coming out, it'll be full steam ahead with show planning!

1 hour ago, Dale Roberts said:

I am in the process of registering badges for San Diego.

I would like to offer the chance to purchase badges to get in (at cost) to anyone who is a vintage comic buyer. I am not making anything off of these badges, but would ask that you please stop by the booth and shop a bit if possible. Again, this is for vintage comic buyers only. Not interested in getting passes for someone to come in and dress up as Deadpool and walk around looking at their phone. The goal is to get as many comic book shoppers who were shut out with tickets into the show as possible.

Please do not tie up this thread. If you are interested, please drop me a PM.

Dale

That is a very generous and great gesture Dale!  (worship)

3 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

I would like to offer the chance to purchase badges to get in (at cost) to anyone who is a vintage comic buyer. I am not making anything off of these badges, but would ask that you please stop by the booth and shop a bit if possible. Again, this is for vintage comic buyers only. Not interested in getting passes for someone to come in and dress up as Deadpool and walk around looking at their phone. The goal is to get as many comic book shoppers who were shut out with tickets into the show as possible.

Dale

I did it w/ Dale when I was shut out the 1st time at SDCC a few years back.  I have tix this year.  Great books to buy from him. I always buy from him every year at SDCC. Class act!!!  Nick

On 6/7/2018 at 3:30 PM, Dale Roberts said:

Dale

PM sent!

On 6/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, Agent 007 said:

I did it w/ Dale when I was shut out the 1st time at SDCC a few years back.  I have tix this year.  Great books to buy from him. I always buy from him every year at SDCC. Class act!!!  Nick

I've done it with Dale several times and I love spending $$$ at his booth. Much of it goes there in any event (thumbsu

On 6/17/2018 at 9:28 AM, rogue14 said:

Any one know where the main list of guests and exclusives are for sdcc? I don’t mean the special guest lists either.

All that is coming. May not be out until about two weeks prior. We are a month off now. At this point they have just started mailing out passes, and we are supposed to receive an e-mail with tracking info about the shipment, though I have not received notice yet though.

Update: Just received notice that my pass was mailed. Apparently this is the second year that passes are mailed in a nice little collectible box with goodies inside. 

Edited by BassGMan