• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Francesco Mattina Art Society
2 2

194 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I got 2 CGC SS 9.8 virgins and 3 sets of raws from sad lemon. I tried comic mint, but they were sold out of the single virgins quick.

I used the sad lemon discount code on them. Beautiful covers. Love em and I think that character is gonna be popular.

hope you get the slabbed ones from sad lemon before Christmas. 

Edited by Poka
Spelling

15 hours ago, Poka said:

hope you get the slabbed ones from sad lemon before Christmas. 

Yeah, me too. One is for my PC and the other is to sell to offset the cost of it. Hoping to make a little on it and Christmas would be a nice time for it. But, I always find that right after christmas is good too for those spending christmas money they got. So, right after would be ok too. Fingers crossed.

45 minutes ago, THE LAUGHING M4N said:

E3125A1E-CC20-4D70-A946-4D95D5FEFFF3.thumb.jpeg.0903eb9a792f7061daae23bcfd37feb6.jpeg

All CGC Signature Series books signed by Mattina during the public signings can only be submitted through NY Comics at booth #2355

All private CGC Signature Series signings should be dropped off at the Scott’s Collectables booth #2357

See everyone there!

So the only way to get a cgc sig is to submit to either ny comics or Scott’s?

That’s correct. There are plenty of facilitators who go through Scott’s and have done so with every existing Mattina graded book as Scott’s Collectables manage his signings, commissions and appearances on his behalf. 

You’re welcome to go to your preferred facilitator (excluding the Venomverse variant) as they will bring the books to Scott’s Collectables to process. 

2 hours ago, Stephen H said:

Here are my two from NYCC.

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5528.JPG

It seems we may have the same taste in table's ;) 

In other news, did anybody dive in on the 2nd print for Metal #2 that Mattina did? Was on sale this weekend. 

9 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

In other news, did anybody dive in on the 2nd print for Metal #2 that Mattina did? Was on sale this weekend. 

3rd print.........

And I ordered 5 regulars raw. The virgin and CGC sold out lightning fast!

9 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

10 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

I tried but by 2:01 I missed it. Sold out on the virgins.