• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Francesco Mattina Art Society
2 2

194 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Let's forget Mattina. Can you tell me ten books at cover price that WILL go up in value?

My friend is this not the Mattina board, go create a new post if you want a general list.

He might mean that Mattina is just getting his popularity and that is why it is "hazy"; there is no definitive answer to the question of the top ten, due to the popularity being fairly new or with no breakout stars yet, there is no way to answer your original question with facts; hence, why people are only posting the covers they like so far, as to deterimine what will become popular.

Everybody is in the same boat you are :) @Polirer

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He might mean that Mattina is just getting his popularity and that is why it is "hazy"; there is no definitive answer to the question of the top ten, due to the popularity being fairly new or with no breakout stars yet, there is no way to answer your original question with facts; hence, why people are only posting the covers they like so far, as to deterimine what will become popular.

I agree. I would say the Venom 150 MJ/Venom may hold strong, maybe more so in Virgin form, just due to the popularity of the two characters. Other then that....who knows.

Right but there's the red hood ( over $1000), b&w all new wolverine (over $1k), Gamora $500, edge of venomverse 1:50, comic mint ultimate edition dark Night Metal limited to 250, what others do you think?

50 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nope, must mean that my crystal ball isn't working. Maybe yours is?