• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Francesco Mattina Art Society
2 2

194 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Michael Lamm said:

The Venomverse covers have been awesome so far. Here's the cover for Venomverse War Stories coming in September 

IMG_5491.JPG

That is a crazy cover. Is it a variant or just the reg?

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Right but there's the red hood ( over $1000), b&w all new wolverine (over $1k), Gamora $500, edge of venomverse 1:50, comic mint ultimate edition dark Night Metal limited to 250, what others do you think?

I see people asking crazy amounts, the Red Hood is hard to fine. The Gamora can be had for under $200.

44 minutes ago, Michael Lamm said:

DCBS has the non Lenticular version of this up for preorder for $50. Will it be a 1:50? Does anyone know? I already preordered the Lenticular version for $3. I just wonder if this is incentive based for non Lenticular 

IMG_5496.JPG

There will be a 1:50 Mattina cover, not sure this will be it

On 7/30/2017 at 10:13 AM, Michael Lamm said:

Hulk Generations already getting a second print and Mattina on the cover 

IMG_5468.JPG

I'm sensing a theme here...

I wonder if there was actually enough demand to justify a second printing or if Marvel's just trying to create demand for Generations because initial orders aren't as high as they'd hoped. The covers sure are pretty, though.

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

On 8/12/2017 at 0:05 AM, aerischan said:

I'm sensing a theme here...

I wonder if there was actually enough demand to justify a second printing or if Marvel's just trying to create demand for Generations because initial orders aren't as high as they'd hoped. The covers sure are pretty, though.

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

From what I was reading on another site these were supposed to be store variant covers that got cancelled so Marvel released them as open to order variants