• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Slabs For Sale- Signature Series & Blue Label!! FRAZETTA, JIM WARREN, JACK DAVIS & MORE!
2 2

48 posts in this topic

I've got a pile of some REALLY cool Signature Series & a few Blue Label magazines to post today/tonight.  Creator sigs include:

Frank Frazetta
Jim Warren
Jack Davis
Sanjulian
Earl Norem
Stan Lee
Bob Larkin
Ken Kelly

There are a few SS mags over in my Copper/modern thread HERE including

Boris Vallejo
P Craig Russell

Gilbert, Jaime & Mario Hernandez

The rules:

I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM post here in the thread, PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It".  I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.  I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please.

Shipping will start at $12 in US($2 each additional), contact for international rates.

First up...

Edited by GACollectibles

I had taken pictures of all the slabs before starting but I can't stand all the glare from lights/etc so I'm going to scan them all instead(even though they don't fit entirely in the scanner, I think i can overcome my ocd :eek: ).  They look mucho betterer in the scans.  If anyone prefers to see full pic of any of the slabs let me know.

I'll get these scanned and be back around 8:30-9pm EST to post the rest!

Nexus #3 CGC 7.0 $75 Mike Baron & Steve Rude, the book looks like a 9.6, story goes that a few years ago Matt Nelson wouldn't press the book(which has a non-color breaking back cover bend) because he thought he might melt the Flexi-Comic record

IMG_4204.JPG

s449.jpg

10 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Matt Nelson wouldn't press the book(which has a non-color breaking back cover bend) because he thought he might melt the Flexi-Comic record

what a puzzy