• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Special Premium art sale on my CAF! Wrightson, Bianchi, Bisley, & Staples

3 posts in this topic

I had originally posted this Premium Art Sale in combination with my LoserCon sale, but then I sold one of the pieces and closed it, which was a bit premature it seems. I have more unexpected bills just popping up and now need another lump sum of cash quickly, so this time I will leave the gallery up for a little while even if something sells. So I separated the posts and am doing this one separately now.

So once again, I have a special "Premium Art for Sale - for a limited time" gallery on my CAF that includes some of the best of my higher end stuff like my Bernie Wrightson cover and splash (used twice), a Simone Bianchi Thor & Loki cover painting, a Greg Staples Mars Attacks trading card painting (with the printing plates used to publish the card), and a fantastic & published She Hulk painting by Simon Bisley. These 4 are "Permanent Collection" items that would never be for sale otherwise, but I need a big influx of cash quickly. Time payments may be possible, but I need a lump sum quickly so there will be limitations. Full payment all at once is much preferred. I am not looking to sell all of them, but am not opposed to selling more than one this time around.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=168475

I can be emailed through CAF mail, or through my email madman1138 "at" yahoo dot com.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

On 7/28/2017 at 6:46 AM, Timely said:

I'll take the Wrightson Monstrous cover! 

Thank you. 

West

That piece is now on hold for you. Thanks, West!

For everyone else, 3 great paintings are still available for a limited time. I will be taking the gallery down on the 1st, next week.

Thanks!