• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Last but not least:

Detective Comics #298--This is a gorgeous complete low grade copy of a very hard to find book.  Everything is attached, staples are firm, no missing pages.  Solid 4.5 or so copy here.  This is the 1st Clayface....nice key.  The price on 4.5 is floating around $325....asking $250

Untitled-1-p1 (7).jpg

ok guys thats it for tonight.  All books for the next 27 min till 30 past the hour will be 25% off except the Superman #190 and the Detective #298.  But im willing to hear PM offers on those.  See if you can find anything else thats left im sure there are.  Tomorrow night 7:30 start again and the books are nice tomorrow.  Thank you all

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

ok guys thats it for tonight.  All books for the next 27 min till 30 past the hour will be 25% off except the Superman #190 and the Detective #298.  But im willing to hear PM offers on those.  See if you can find anything else thats left im sure there are.  Tomorrow night 7:30 start again and the books are nice tomorrow.  Thank you all

:cry:

3 minutes ago, BorderlineHoarder said:

I bought a Marvel comic! :ohnoez:

puzzy :baiting:

Session 1 Recap: Here are all the remaining books....Some nice ones left...Session 2 starts wed 7/26 @7:30Pm California time

Hulk #110--Very cool red cover here.  Nice 6.5 or better copy.  Asking $8

Brave and The Bold #70--I love the deep purple on this cover.  Sharp 7.0 copy, back cover dirt otherwise nice.  Asking $8

Brave and The Bold #80--This is one of my favorite covers of the run.  This has the letter "V" written at the top of the book and at the bottom.  Also ink bleed interior first page so lets call it a 5.5/6.0.  Asking $5 SOLD

Here is an awesome lois lane #63--If you think yellows are nice this one is the one to have.  Super sharp.  Chip out of back cover but book feels and looks 8.0 or better.  Asking $15

Lois Lane #108--Here is another very cool cover.  Small back cover tear.  Still a nice 8.0 copy.  Asking $6

Justice League of America #35--This is a cool book but this copy has a sub crease.  So ill grade it as a 4.5.  Asking $10

Superboy #120--Here we have a 6.5 or so copy because of the spine creases.  Asking $12

Superboy #132--Here is a cool cover i dont see often.  Back cover small triangle missing.  Lets out it in the 5.5 range.  Asking $3

Superboy #145--This is a very sharp copy of this awesome book.  At least 8.0 maybe better.  NEAL ADAMS cover. Asking $10

House of Mystery #161--Solid 6.5 copy---Asking $6

Green Lantern #48--Another cool 6.0 copy.  Asking $8 SOLD

Strange Adventures #197--I love these older classic DC covers.  Here is a nice 5.0 or better copy.  Asking $10

Superman #190---This is a super High grade copy.  The colors are insane, the corners are all sharp except lower left.  It would be in the 9.6 or 9.8 range if it were not for lower left corner.  Ill be on the safe side and call this a 9.0+.  Gorgeous copy guys. Now in 2014 one sold for $100 in 9.0.  Lets make this one affordable....Asking $75  SOLD

Detective Comics #298--This is a gorgeous complete low grade copy of a very hard to find book.  Everything is attached, staples are firm, no missing pages.  Solid 4.5 or so copy here.  This is the 1st Clayface....nice key.  The price on 4.5 is floating around $325....asking $250

Edited by SOLAR BOY

11 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman #190---This is a super High grade copy.  The colors are insane, the corners are all sharp except lower left.  It would be in the 9.6 or 9.8 range if it were not for lower left corner.  Ill be on the safe side and call this a 9.0+.  Gorgeous copy guys. Now in 2014 one sold for $100 in 9.0.  Lets make this one affordable....Asking $75

Untitled-1-p1 (4).jpg

I'll take this at the 10% off

34 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Bottom Feeders represent!

Green Lantern #48--Another cool 6.0 copy.  Asking $8 @10% 

^^ thank you sir.  you missed an awesome night....tonight you dont want to miss and if youre looking for flash from 107-135 tomorrow you def cannot miss bud

27 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

^^ thank you sir.  you missed an awesome night....tonight you dont want to miss and if youre looking for flash from 107-135 tomorrow you def cannot miss bud

Looks like the party started without me!

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Looks like the party started without me!

You missed the appetizers my friend. Tonight im serving an incredible first course and tomorrow the second course is delicious and desert will be epic. 

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Brave and The Bold #80--This is one of my favorite covers of the run.  This has the letter "V" written at the top of the book and at the bottom.  Also ink bleed interior first page so lets call it a 5.5/6.0.  Asking $5

@15% off.

:takeit: 

1 hour ago, oceans11 said:

Brave and The Bold #80--This is one of my favorite covers of the run.  This has the letter "V" written at the top of the book and at the bottom.  Also ink bleed interior first page so lets call it a 5.5/6.0.  Asking $5

@15% off.

:takeit: 

^^