• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys last night we ended with free bee #12......so lets start with a free comic to anyone in here tonight.....Remember lets have fun and please im looking for a lot of likes....like away if you like a comic or deal i post...thanks

Untitled-3-p1 (21).jpg

:takeit:

Guys last night we ended with free bee #12......so lets start with a free comic to anyone in here tonight.....Remember lets have fun and please im looking for a lot of likes....like away if you like a comic or deal i post...thanks

Untitled-3-p1 (21).jpg

:takeit:

Strange Adventures #209--Here is a very nice copy.  These Neal Adams Deadman books are awesome reads.  IF you have not read these read them.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Small tear back cover and front non color breaking crease bottom right of cover.  Asking $8 SOLD

Untitled-2-p1.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, Patriot6 said:

I'm late. Spilled apple cinnamon Cheerios all over the damn place.

I told you those were not stable lubricants...., (tsk)

Superman #178--This has a sub crease.  Otherwise nice copy.  So lets call it 5.0.  Asking $5

Untitled-2-p1 (1).jpg

take