• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Mighty Comics Presents #46, #48 and #49 three pack--They are all in the 4.5 range or better.  Asking $10 for the three

Untitled-3-p1 (15).jpg

Take

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This is a group of Strange Tales readers.  You get #139, #141(2), #142, #147, #149 and #152.  All reader or a little higher like G/Vg.  Nice group.  Asking $20

Untitled-3-p1 (17).jpg

Untitled-3-p1 (18).jpg

Untitled-3-p1 (19).jpg

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This is a group of Strange Tales readers.  You get #139, #141(2), #142, #147, #149 and #152.  All reader or a little higher like G/Vg.  Nice group.  Asking $20

Untitled-3-p1 (17).jpg

Untitled-3-p1 (18).jpg

Untitled-3-p1 (19).jpg

Guys I need to take some more pics.  Please give me till 30 past the hour and then we will finish 15-20 min after than.  So lets meet back here 30 past the hour.  But in the meantime lets try to move some books.  There are some amazing Wonder woman left and a ton of spiderman.  Look back there are some great deals.  Lets do 20% off on everything till 30 past the hour.  Once i post its over.........go

44 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

ASM #60--I love the black on this cover.  Just incredible.  Another very sharp 8.0 high grade book here.  There are some spine creases.  Very cool date arrival stamp in the "i" in spiderman.  Asking $50

Untitled-3-p1 (6).jpg

take @ 20% off

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

ASM #28--Here is the 1st Molten Man.  I think one of the coolest covers in the top 50 for me.  Awesome black thats always fadded.  Here is a nice affordable 5.5 copy.  There is the usual wear on the cover but very solid copy with firmly attached staples.  These are going around $200.  Asking $125

Untitled-3-p1 (1).jpg

Edited by sgcomiccollector

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I need to take some more pics.  Please give me till 30 past the hour and then we will finish 15-20 min after than.  So lets meet back here 30 past the hour.  But in the meantime lets try to move some books.  There are some amazing Wonder woman left and a ton of spiderman.  Look back there are some great deals.  Lets do 20% off on everything till 30 past the hour.  Once i post its over.........go

take if avail Wonder Woman #160-