• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Batman #136--If you don't know this cover I feel bad for you.  One awesome Joker cover and a very very sharp copy.  The cover here is gorgeous.  This book is a solid 8.0.  The interior pages are nice and the back cover is gorgeous as well.  i also love the arrival date on the back.  A copy thats 7.5 just sold on ebay for $182.  This is much nicer.  Asking $175 SOLD

Untitled-4-p1 (72).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (73).jpg

juggle.gif.6efc4671c476de0a5ca6ccd201e3bcc6.gif

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Batman #136--If you don't know this cover I feel bad for you.  One awesome Joker cover and a very very sharp copy.  The cover here is gorgeous.  This book is a solid 8.0.  The interior pages are nice and the back cover is gorgeous as well.  i also love the arrival date on the back.  A copy thats 7.5 just sold on ebay for $182.  This is much nicer.  Asking $175

Untitled-4-p1 (72).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (73).jpg

:takeit:

Last but not least----Brave and the Bold #30--Here is the 3rd appearance of the justice league.  This copy has gorgeous colors.  Back has a crease across the top.  Solid 5.0/5.5 copy thought and not a easy book to get.  Staples firmly attached.  Small spine split bottom of cover.  Very attractive copy.  A graded 3.5 just sold for $316 and GPA on 5.5 is $575.  asking $400 SOLD

Untitled-4-p1 (74).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (75).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Thats it for tonight guys and gals.  Tomorrow there are batman, detective, and a ton of flash....trust me you dont want to miss the finale.  i will also clean the thread up and discount whats left...thank you all youre amazing