• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Free Bee #3---This is to someone who has bought a book tonight.....or buys one before end of night tonight....ill hold you to it....its mt favorite gold key lol CLAIMED

Untitled-5-p1 (24).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Free Bee #3---This is to someone who has bought a book tonight.....or buys one before end of night tonight....ill hold you to it....its mt favorite gold key lol

Untitled-5-p1 (24).jpg

Take it!

Free Bee #3---This is to someone who has bought a book tonight.....or buys one before end of night tonight....ill hold you to it....its mt favorite gold key lol

Untitled-5-p1 (24).jpg

Take

Batman #235--This is just absolutely gorgeous--I love Talia, this is her second appearance.  Shes a tough mo fo...I love how sneaky batman is on this cover in the water like that.  This is a very very bright color popping 8.5/9.0 copy.  And its a NEAL ADAMS COVER.  Tiny bottom right crease takes this out of 9.0++ category ugghhh....These GPA at $155....Asking $90 SOLD

Untitled-5-p1 (26).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Batman #235--This is just absolutely gorgeous--I love Talia, this is her second appearance.  Shes a tough mo fo...I love how sneaky batman is on this cover in the water like that.  This is a very very bright color popping 8.5/9.0 copy.  And its a NEAL ADAMS COVER.  Tiny bottom right crease takes this out of 9.0++ category ugghhh....These GPA at $155....Asking $90

Untitled-5-p1 (26).jpg

Take it

Batman #235--This is just absolutely gorgeous--I love Talia, this is her second appearance.  Shes a tough mo fo...I love how sneaky batman is on this cover in the water like that.  This is a very very bright color popping 8.5/9.0 copy.  And its a NEAL ADAMS COVER.  Tiny bottom right crease takes this out of 9.0++ category ugghhh....These GPA at $155....Asking $90

Untitled-5-p1 (26).jpg

:golfclap:

Untitled-5-p1 (26).jpg

Take it