• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

if you guys want to see some of my books later tonight ill take some pics and show some of my lovely books

:takeit:   lol    

Golden age DC if you got 'em! :headbang:

Just now, Patriot6 said:

Hell ya! Show some nice Archie please!

You want a Quaalude too?

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Action Comics #373---What a cool azz cover here.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Small spine split bottom keeps this from high grade.  Asking $25

Untitled-5-p1 (37).jpg

:golfclap:this is a great book. Lots of Supergirl classic tales to read. 

Just now, Patriot6 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

You want a Quaalude too?

(shrug) If you're offering

comes with every "freebie"

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

if you guys want to see some of my books later tonight ill take some pics and show some of my lovely books

:takeit:   lol

Golden age DC if you got 'em! :headbang:

80 page giant #14---This copy is the nicest of the giants im posting by far.  Gorgeous and sharp 8.5 copy.  Colors are bright and interior is nice.  This could be 9.0 im a bit strict. Asking $75  SOLD

Untitled-5-p1 (39).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

80 page giant #6--This is a low 4.5 copy with a spine split bottom and top and a piece of tape on cover.  Lets just throw it out there for $5 SOLD

Untitled-5-p1 (41).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

80 page giant #6--This is a low 4.5 copy with a spine split bottom and top and a piece of tape on cover.  Lets just throw it out there for $5

Untitled-5-p1 (41).jpg

:takeit:

80 pg Giant #10 for anyone who needs one....I had 2 copies.  This is a about the same grade.  Solid 6.5 with 1/4 inch spine split top and bottom.  Long crease on back keeps this mid grade.  Asking $20

Untitled-5-p1 (42).jpg

Ok Guys I need a little time to take more pics.....lets meet back 30 past the hour.......but until then lets do 10% off all the cool books in this thread thata re left....the batman and detective should not be slept on...they r awesome.....the discount ends at 30 past the hour when i post first book