• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

free bee #11--This is to anyone who has purchased a comic tonight

Untitled-6-p1 (61).jpg

Pervert

guys im getting kicked out of starbucks lol.  there r 11 comics left.....all of them are the best 11 books of the night in my opinion.....short break.  be back in 30 min to finish this thread up big time.....now lets do 20% off all books left here till i post at 50 after exactly.....see you all soon

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

80 page giant #14---This copy is the nicest of the giants im posting by far.  Gorgeous and sharp 8.5 copy.  Colors are bright and interior is nice.  This could be 9.0 im a bit strict. Asking $75 

Untitled-5-p1 (39).jpg

take at 20% off

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

guys im getting kicked out of starbucks lol.  there r 11 comics left.....all of them are the best 11 books of the night in my opinion.....short break.  be back in 30 min to finish this thread up big time.....now lets do 20% off all books left here till i post at 50 after exactly.....see you all soon

He's running this from a Starbucks? Where is he scanning his books? Kinkos??

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:
1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

im a solar rep...we all have phone scanners bud 

kinky.

and very, very dirty.