• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Wayne Airport has a cool robot displace setup

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, John Wayne Airport is great. small, and easy to get in and out of quickly. I just recently went from Hawaii and back from there. Wish the robots were there when I went. Nice display but the cases are too big. Great to see the boxes. I don't really collect too many of them with boxes because they take up so much room to display. Now, I don't mind at all mind you but I love the robots all by them selves.

I wonder who's collection that is? Probably some body local. I did one at my daughter's school once as well as a comic book display. It was VERY popular.

San Diego airport had a nice selection of Sci fi books and pulps.  It started with Jules Verne and continued through Ray Bradbury.

Edited by adamstrange

Not quite GA, but this is in the Reykjavik airport in Iceland.  That one dude is blurry because it was a panorama pic, and he was walking.   It was the clearest shot I could get in a busy airport.  

dZ-dXwwrbhgp_6y3iRA3ZvUqQzG-t60Jman1N20z

1 hour ago, pmpknface said:

Not quite GA, but this is in the Reykjavik airport in Iceland.  That one dude is blurry because it was a panorama pic, and he was walking.   It was the clearest shot I could get in a busy airport.  

dZ-dXwwrbhgp_6y3iRA3ZvUqQzG-t60Jman1N20z

Though weakened by the loss of his triplicate self, Icelandic crime still cannot rest easy when faced with the awesome power of Duo-Dude.

9 hours ago, Bookery said:

...Icelandic crime...

Isn't that like "jumbo shrimp" or "military intelligence"?