• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's Negan blank sketch cover

12 posts in this topic

Image comics release there 25th anniversary blind box which has been selling on eBay for upwards of $300 due to there only being 1992 boxes made. Each box contains 25 random comics, so in all the 1992 boxes there are 49,800 comics up for grabs. Out of these 49,800 comics there are 500 here's Negan comics which is the main reason people are buying these boxes. Now I didn't know until I opened up my box and found one that There is also 25 blank sketch covers of here's Negan printed with original artwork on the covers. These sketch covers as you can imagine are every walking dead fans dream my question is do I send it in to get graded with the dreaded green label or leave it raw? Also would the green label put people off buying it if I came to sell it at a later date? Below is my here's Negan sketch cover

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Put it in a mylite 2 with full back and enjoy.  

I never liked green labels as most others don't either.  If you are sellling it im sure you'll get plenty of offers without it being graded. 

Congrats. 

Edited by Awax

Couldn't you take it to Charles and have him "re-sign" it and then sub for Yellow.......I could have sworn I've heard of that being done before..or perhaps that was hush hush stuff

How did people get the 1:5000 DKIII Jim Lee sketches Yellow??

Edited by Dwitkin82

2 hours ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Couldn't you take it to Charles and have him "re-sign" it and then sub for Yellow.......I could have sworn I've heard of that being done before..or perhaps that was hush hush stuff

How did people get the 1:5000 DKIII Jim Lee sketches Yellow??

Jim Lee had an agreement with CGC.

2 hours ago, MAD said:

Slabbing it would be mainly for more added protection and hopefully make it easier to sell in future when I'm ready to let it go to a new home. 

What are you doing with your comics that they need protected in a case like that? I don't even understand why people use top loaders.

10 hours ago, ygogolak said:

What are you doing with your comics that they need protected in a case like that? I don't even understand why people use top loaders.

I have a 2 year old that gets everywhere and likes to rip pages out of books and magazines. i hide them the best I can but when I'm at work he runs around the house terrorising my wife and she can't keep tabs on him every second I have long box after long box of comics and try to slab all the valuable ones to make sure they don't get destroyed while I'm at work. By my little monster 

24 minutes ago, MAD said:

I have a 2 year old that gets everywhere and likes to rip pages out of books and magazines. i hide them the best I can but when I'm at work he runs around the house terrorising my wife and she can't keep tabs on him every second I have long box after long box of comics and try to slab all the valuable ones to make sure they don't get destroyed while I'm at work. By my little monster 

Lol, well that makes sense!

5 hours ago, MAD said:

Here is an idea, give him a comics that you wouldn't mind being shred to pieces. Get him those paw patrol, Simpson, looney toons, etc.... this way he'll have something to play with while you get to keep the ones you like. Plus you'd never know, he might grow up following the old man's hobby 

19 minutes ago, combiner1 said:

Here is an idea, give him a comics that you wouldn't mind being shred to pieces. Get him those paw patrol, Simpson, looney toons, etc.... this way he'll have something to play with while you get to keep the ones you like. Plus you'd never know, he might grow up following the old man's hobby 

Thanks for the idea I have already tried this unfortunately with no success he likes to get his hands on things he knows he's not allowed then destroys  them he's a bit like a puppy at the moment I can't wait for this faze to end. he even got hold of my work diary and ripped every page out of it, chewed on a few pages and ripped up the rest. I lost a lot of business that week. I now leave my diary in my van lesson learnt. I've had to resort to duck taping the lids onto the long boxes I have in the spair bedroom/ office every day I come home there are baby teeth marks and stress marks on the lid where he has tried to get in. I just hope he doesn't figure out how to get through duck tape. I have never know a child to be so obsessed with paper! 

2 hours ago, MAD said:

Thanks for the idea I have already tried this unfortunately with no success he likes to get his hands on things he knows he's not allowed then destroys  them he's a bit like a puppy at the moment I can't wait for this faze to end. he even got hold of my work diary and ripped every page out of it, chewed on a few pages and ripped up the rest. I lost a lot of business that week. I now leave my diary in my van lesson learnt. I've had to resort to duck taping the lids onto the long boxes I have in the spair bedroom/ office every day I come home there are baby teeth marks and stress marks on the lid where he has tried to get in. I just hope he doesn't figure out how to get through duck tape. I have never know a child to be so obsessed with paper! 

Shelving...