• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane Winter signing

29 posts in this topic

A newbie asked why we didn't do signings with Todd during the time the signings were opened up. And the answer is.. we did do signings with Todd, but we just didn't advertise it out in the open. But our existing customers continued to be able to get their books signed by Todd through us. The last several years, many of our more popular signings were not advertised because our existing customer base took up all of the signing slots. But we still got books signed quietly. I hope that helps the newbie understand being he is still learning the ropes. Desert Wind has been servicing customers for 10 years now and continues to provide great signing opportunities to collectors and customers alike.

IMG_0016.JPG

Edited by Celestial Comics

On 8/30/2017 at 1:59 AM, Celestial Comics said:

A newbie asked why we didn't do signings with Todd during the time the signings were opened up. And the answer is.. we did do signings with Todd, but we just didn't advertise it out in the open. But our existing customers continued to be able to get their books signed by Todd through us. The last several years, many of our more popular signings were not advertised because our existing customer base took up all of the signing slots. But we still got books signed quietly. I hope that helps the newbie understand being he is still learning the ropes. Desert Wind has been servicing customers for 10 years now and continues to provide great signing opportunities to collectors and customers alike.

IMG_0016.JPG

oh so now you don't have the customers to fill it up so you're opening it up.  Got it Wilford.

The Todd McFarlane signing is scheduled for mid December. We are accepting mail in submissions until December 8th. Please note that Todd will not sign the following books: Venom #1 Retailer Variant, Venom #6 Variant cover and the Spawn Thank you cover. Walk up submissions will be accepted at the Desert Wind booth at the Rhode Island Comic Con as well. Don't miss this signing op.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:18 AM, Celestial Comics said:

The Todd McFarlane signing is scheduled for mid December. We are accepting mail in submissions until December 8th. Please note that Todd will not sign the following books: Venom #1 Retailer Variant, Venom #6 Variant cover and the Spawn Thank you cover. Walk up submissions will be accepted at the Desert Wind booth at the Rhode Island Comic Con as well. Don't miss this signing op.

Will Todd sign a 1:2000 Venomverse #1 McFarlane Remastered Variant?

On 10/27/2017 at 9:24 AM, JLam1127 said:

Will Todd sign a 1:2000 Venomverse #1 McFarlane Remastered Variant?

Email me a photo of that cover. There are n7merous covers he will not sign and I need to check it against the photos I have. Send email to chandler@desertwindcomics.com

LAST CALL FOR MAIL-IN TODD MCFARLANE SUBMISSIONS!!!

if you are in the New York area this weekend, Sharon will be available to meet up on Long Island on Saturday and will be near the Manhatten area on Sunday. Chandler will be walking around the ACE Comic Con on Saturday ONLY to take onsite submissions. You must contact Sharon via email at sharon@celestial-Comics.com to arrange a meet up with either Chandler or Sharon. Thank you.