• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Master of Kung Fu Cover Art Day!

11 posts in this topic

good morning!

Happy to share my latest pickup, the cover to Master of Kung-Fu #60 by Ernie Chan! Been looking for a nice cover from this series for awhile, and I love this one. Extra special thanks to Saul Zimmerman for being patient with me as I paid this off, and who then delivered it to me in person at SDCC!

(not the best scan, I know)

Mike 

IMG_0415.JPG

22 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Cool cover!  Nice to see MOKF get more and more love these days. :cloud9: 

Agreed! I saw a couple of nice MOKF covers on sale in San Diego I hadn't seen before. such a great series that always had awesome artwork!

1 hour ago, fsumavila said:

Agreed! I saw a couple of nice MOKF covers on sale in San Diego I hadn't seen before. such a great series that always had awesome artwork!

When MOKF launched from Marvel on the back of the Kung Fu craze, it was definitely one of the jewels in the Marvel lineup.  Stellar art and story.  Congrats Mike!  Was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing the fruits of our little collaboration!

Scott

2 minutes ago, chromium said:

Congrats, always loved that cover, should have bid more when Heritage sold it in back in 2012... But I guess that's the case with 90% of the stuff you end up not winning ;)

15 year anniversary for you!!!! 

22 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

When MOKF launched from Marvel on the back of the Kung Fu craze, it was definitely one of the jewels in the Marvel lineup.  Stellar art and story.  Congrats Mike!  Was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing the fruits of our little collaboration!

Scott

Likewise, Scott. I'll make sure you to give you the heads up when the video is posted so you can share it. I think the folks on the board will enjoy seeing you work your magic on-camera!