• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Blind Box for sale(opened) ridiculous price drops

6 posts in this topic

:takeit: RULES:

1 ) First :takeit: wins, in thread or PM..Timestamp dictates winner.

2 ) No members in the probation list or HOS

3 ) I only ship to Canada & USA- Shipping is free to USA exact to Canada(PM for foreign countries)

4 ) I prefer PayPal as a payment method- Payment due in 3 days

5 ) Prices are in American Dollars

6 ) Returns are not accepted for this item unless I made a mistake. I will pay return shipping if I make an error.

7 ) Local Pick-up is available if you live on Long Island.

Will ship fedex and boxed.

I got caught up in the hype and bought a box off ebay. I pulled 3 black/white, 5 blanks(all 5 had the color copy as well) and the rest regular color editions. No art and no Negan.  The box and the open black bags will be included. PM any questions or concerns. Thanks.

$299 OBO.

$150:news:

25th image box.JPG

Edited by Wipple

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Wipple said:

:takeit: RULES:

1 ) First :takeit: wins, in thread or PM..Timestamp dictates winner.

2 ) No members in the probation list or HOS

3 ) I only ship to Canada & USA- Shipping is free to USA exact to Canada(PM for foreign countries)

4 ) I prefer PayPal as a payment method- Payment due in 3 days

5 ) Prices are in American Dollars

6 ) Returns are not accepted for this item unless I made a mistake. I will pay return shipping if I make an error.

7 ) Local Pick-up is available if you live on Long Island.

Will ship fedex and boxed.

I got caught up in the hype and bought a box off ebay. I pulled 3 black/white, 5 blanks(all 5 had the color copy as well) and the rest regular color editions. No art and no Negan.  The box and the open black bags will be included. PM any questions or concerns. Thanks.

$299 OBO. $250.00  

$199.00 OBO

25th image box.JPG

Edited by Wipple